Karting - Karts - Sports - Motor Sport
V8 - Super Cars - Car Racing - Street Racing
The year is 1860, and an old soldier's quest for justice leads him to the sylvan fastness of a European forest, wherein a great evil lurks. However, General Spielsdorf does not travel alone. Moreover, his band of companions carry a secret of their own, and it is one which will likely spell disaster for any who fall prey to their urges. The General is about to discover that when werewolves and vampires clash; there can be no winners. Carmilla: A Dark Fugue - is a stand-alone story which unfolds parallel to the events in Carmilla: The Wolves of Styria.
Prepare for success in today's fast-paced, collaborative healthcare environment! Offeringexpert perspectives from a variety of primary care and nurse practitioners, Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice, 5th Edition helps you diagnose, treat, and manage hundreds of adult disorders.Care recommendations indicate when to consult with physicians or specialists, and when to refer patients to an emergency facility. This edition includes six new chapters, a fresh new design, the latest evidence-based guidelines, and a new emphasis on clinical reasoning. Combining academic and clinical expertise, an author team led by Terry Mahan Buttaro shows NPs how to provide effective, truly interdisciplinary health care.
- UNIQUE! A collaborative perspective promotes seamless continuity of care, with chapters written by NPs, physicians, PAs, and other primary care providers.
- Comprehensive, evidence-based content covers every major disorder of adults seen in the outpatient office setting, reflects today's best practices, and includes the knowledge you need for the NP/DNP level of practice.
- A consistent format in each chapter is used to describe disorders, facilitating easier learning and quick clinical reference.
- Diagnostics and Differential Diagnosis boxes provide a quick reference for diagnosing disorders and making care management decisions.
- Complementary and alternative therapies are addressed where supported by solid research evidence.
- Referral icons highlight situations calling for specialist referral or emergency referral.
- NEW chapters cover topics including transitional care, risk management, LGBTQ patient care, bullous pemphigoid, pulmonary embolism, and dysphagia.
- NEW! An emphasis on clinical reasoning helps you develop skills in diagnosis and treatment, with coverage moving away from pathophysiology and toward diagnostic reasoning and disease management - including pharmacologic management.
- NEW focus on interdisciplinary care underscores the importance of interprofessional education and practice, and includesInterdisciplinary Management features.
- UPDATED chapters reflect the latest literature and evidence-based treatment guidelines, including new content on the Affordable Care Act as well as new coverage of patient satisfaction metrics, quality metrics, value-based purchasing, pharmacogenetics/genomics, and teen pregnancy and abnormal pregnancy.
- NEW quick-reference features make it easier to locate important information, through colorful section tabs, bulleted summaries, additional algorithms, a more logical table of contents, an Index to Standardized Treatment Guidelines, and a Reference to Common Laboratory Values.
This companion to the Gem Calorie Counter is a handy portable guide to carbohydates in everyday foods. Clearly laid-out tables give details of net carbohydrates per portion (slice, biscuit, apple) making it quick and simple to use. Reducing carbohydrates and following a high protein diet has become a popular and effective way of losing weight and keeping those extra pounds off.
The key to following such a diet is to control your carbohydrate intake. In addition to the net carb contents of everyday foods this guide gives calories, protein, and fat. Information is given per portion rather than 100g, meaning that there is less working out involved. Boredom is often the downfall of the carb counter, so a section is included which gives suggestions for different meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
Breakfast In The Rainforest
A photographer shares a rare glimpse of mountain gorillas in the wild -- and inspires readers to help protect them.
Powerful but shy, the African mountain gorilla struggles for survival in the rainforests of Uganda's national parks. Follow wildlife photographer Richard Sobol on an arduous journey to these hidden habitats and take a hushed, close-up look at the gentle giants.
About the Author
Richard Sobol took the photographs that illustrate "Construction Zone" by Cheryl Willis Hudson. He lives in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Carribean Flavors From Dave's Kitchen
This book is based on Puerto Rican food recipes that have been handed down to me from previous generations in my family. I learned these recipes from my beloved mother who always created something interesting for our table. These are comfort foods that can be made with few ingredients and minimal effort. It brought me great pride and joy in it's composition. I hope that you and your family will enjoy its contents as much as I did in its creation. Puerto Rican cuisine is centered around the family unit and the appreciation of having a wonderful meal that has been made with love. Blessings and Enjoy
AKA NSW Articles
AKA NSW Books